I know. Yes, I know. It’s been a while.
This post isn’t an article though, it is an announcement of a new page on vcleat.com that allows you to search eBay listings that have been on my Watch List. The shoes on my Watch List are some of the best vintage shoes on eBay over the past five years.
Use the search if you are researching a pair to buy or sell. Or looking for one that got away. Or just to browse vintage shoes.
A few notes about the search:
- Search operates on completed listings since 2017
- Results will return a match on any word, not all words
- Search words need to be four characters or longer
- For older listings, the “See eBay Listing” button works best on a mobile device with the eBay app installed. The eBay website generally only displays a listing for the past 90 days.
- If you have it, the ebay ItemID works (i.e. 272930718740)
Head to the Watch List Search and search away.